Family Day Care provides quality child care within a home environment. Registered educators may be able to provide families with flexible child care arrangements, including:
Full time care;
Before and after school care; and
Educators undergo a recruitment process and are selected and registered with Cares “R” Us Family Day Care Scheme Pty Ltd.
Educators can provide care for a maximum of 4 children under school age or 7 children under the age of 13 years.
Child placements with educators are organized Pand supported by the Coordination Unit.
What the coordination unit provides:
- Foster positive relations with partnerships created.
- Ensure the well-being and safety of children is enforced by staff.
- Respect the individuality of children and treat them with courtesy and respect.
- Take actions with children’s best interest in mind.
- Welcome identified strengths individuals bring into services provided they are positive.
- Use democracy when making decisions relative those involved.
- Colleagues should share work experiences, knowledge and helpful resources with each other.
- Adherence to policies and procedures should be impressed by all.
- Staff and educators shall handle children and families with fairness, respect and only take lawful actions regarding all interactions.
- Support exclusivity of diverse backgrounds of all children and families.
- Staff and educators should explore all/any avenues to aid children in furthering their education.
- Expand and focus on existing familial strengths.