BECOME AN EDUCATOR
Do you have a passion for caring for children? Would you like the opportunity to earn an income while working from the comfort of your own home? Apply to become an educator with Cares R Us Family Day Care Scheme to start your rewarding career.
Benefits of Becoming a Cares R Us FDC Educator
- Run your own business working from home
- Set your own days and hours with extremely flexible options including full time, part time, casual and school holiday care
- An opportunity to be at home with your child while earning an income
- Regular training and professional development
- Regular visits to provide support and monitor the quality of care
- Provision of Equipment hire such as cots, highchairs and strollers
- Processing and management of all time sheets via the Child Care Management System
- Online and telephone assistance for all educators
- Promotion and advertising of our service within the community
Who can become an Educator?
All Educators must have :
- Working with children check and police check
- Current first aid certificate
- Current CPR and anaphylaxis training
- A commitment to safety and prepared to follow the National Standards for family day care
- A home that meets safety and environmental requirements
- Minimum Certificate 3 in Childrens Services (or enrolled on a course to qualify)
Talk to Cares R Us FDC about satisfying the above requirements.
All educators must take out insurance. Family Day Care Australia (and other insurance agents) provide an insurance policy specially designed for family day care and offer a payment scheme that enables you to avoid up front costs. For further information see www.familydaycare.com.au